Free live consultation
Your individual consultation - from the comfort of your sofa
Peak Design Dual Plate camera plate for the Capture Camera Clip - Arca-Swiss and Manfrotto RC2 compatible
Meaning of the delivery status
The item is in stock and can be shipped at short notice.
The item is also in stock in our shop in Düsseldorf.
At the outside warehouse. Delivery time 4-6 working days after receipt of payment
The item is not in stock in our inhouse warehouse and will be ordered from the external warehouse/manufacturer or disributor after you have placed an order. The expected delivery time is 4-6 working days.
Item has been ordered
The item has already been ordered from the manufacturer or distributor. The delivery time is usually between 1 week and 2 months. As soon as a more precise delivery time is known, we will publish the details on our website. After placing the order, you will be informed regularly about the delivery time.
Available at a specified date
The item has already been ordered from the manufacturer or distributor. We have been informed of the expected delivery date.
This item is ordered exclusively for you
The item is currently not in stock and will be ordered for you from the manufacturer or distributor after you have placed an order. The delivery time is usually between 1 week and 2 months. After placing the order, you will be informed regularly about the delivery time.
Item has been ordered. Delivery time 1-3 months
The item is currently not available. We were not given a delivery time. Experience shows that the expected delivery time is 1-3 months.
Currently not available
The manufacturer or supplier cannot confirm a date, so we assume a waiting time of 2 to 9 months. You can still order the item and secure your place on the waiting list.
Please note: Despite updating our website regularly, it is possible that an item may be out of stock but shown as available for a short time, especially when orders are high. All information is therefore without guarantee. We will inform you immediately if there is a delay in the expected availability/delivery time. The availability information refers to an order quantity of 1. Availability may vary for higher order quantities.
You would like to be informed as soon as the item is in stock?Notification when the product is back in stockNo reservation and no place on the waiting list
You want to reserve the product?Order now, pay later (prepayment)Notification when the product is back in stockProduct reservation and fixed place on the waiting listCancellable at any time free of charge (until delivery)
10 Facts about Peak Design
- Peak Design is a US-based company specializing in the design and sale of photo and video bags, carrying systems and accessories.
- Peak Design was founded in 2010 by Peter Dering and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- The company is known for its innovative products that focus on ease of use, functionality and design.
- Peak Design has launched a number of successful Kickstarter campaigns to fund new products, including the "Capture Camera Clip" and the "Everyday Messenger Bag."
- The company offers a wide range of photo bags and backpacks, including the "Everyday" series, which features a modular design that can be easily adapted to individual needs.
- Peak Design uses high-quality materials such as water-resistant nylon and aluminum for its products.
- The company also has a range of accessories such as belt clips, belt connectors and spare parts.
- Peak Design offers a lifetime warranty on all of its products and has excellent customer service.
- The company is also active in the photography community and regularly offers workshops and events.
- Peak Design has received several awards for its products, including the TIPA World Award and the Red Dot Design Award.